Quotes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

"....each day's a gift and not a given right......"

Thursday, November 13, 2008

W.O.W.

Not World of Warcraft for those of you who know that game;) Just plain wow. It has been a short time since my last post and I must say it hasn't been boring in any sense of the word. I had 2 dentist appointments and 2 cavities filled, and 2 fillings fixed! The one which fell out of course and then the one that was about to fall out!! I also had a sleep doctor appointment and he gave me some homework to fill out, and some pills to use every once in awhile to help me get to sleep. He also made me come back today to pick up a pulse oxcimeter machine for an at-home oxygen study overnight. Boy that was a mouthful! So I get to do that tonight then turn it in before 9:00 a.m. in the morning, then my oxygen company is coming to test my large concentrator to make sure it is operating properly at 10:00. Also T.. and the boys are getting ready to fly to Florida tomorrow and I will be taking them and their cousin to the airport in the later afternoon. Like I said it hasn't been slow at all. It may not seem like much to some people but it is a lot for me sometimes. What I didn't tell you about was my little brothers mission farewell, and his late night setting apart, and all of the last minute shopping for T.. and the boys trip, and of course the beginning of the Christmas shopping. Trisha had one of her close family friends pass away so there was the viewing and the funeral which she was able to attend. It is still pretty heavy on their minds and they wish the vacation was over or not happening for a couple of weeks so they could be there for the rest of the family. But I still think that they will have fun once they actually get there. Trish is also starting in on her anxiety's about being away from me for a whole week but this to will pass!! I did some rearranging and adding to my music list and I know it is getting to long to actually listen to, but there might be something for everyone if you take the time to scroll through it!!! Just kidding you don't have to. Until Later!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

hahaha...the wow comment was directed at me...I feel so special ;)