Quotes
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
"....each day's a gift and not a given right......"
"....each day's a gift and not a given right......"
Monday, December 1, 2008
If not for bad luck, it would be no luck at all!
Seriously though, I was just standing in my kitchen on Sunday morning taking some of my daily medications and I started coughing pretty hard. Next thing I know I felt a painful POP in my back! I thought it was just muscles, but by 4 that afternoon I was in so much pain I couldn't see straight. So I took myself over to the instacare and they told me that they didn't think that it was a disk problem(thank goodness), but that I probably damaged the tendons in my back. So they sent me home after giving me a shot in the hip of painkillers, and a prescription for muscle relaxers. Well needless to say, so far that is not working to well, and they told me that if it isn't better in a 4-5 days to go to a back doctor and get an M.R.I. I really hope that it is better in a few days, I REALLY don't need another doctor in my life right now!! The good new is that T... is now working from HOME!!!!! That has been a great help especially with my messed up back! That's it, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment