Quotes
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
"....each day's a gift and not a given right......"
"....each day's a gift and not a given right......"
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Lets try this again
O.K. I am falling into the habit that I was going to try and avoid, that is not blogging very often. I told Trish that I wasn't going to have this blogging thing turn into another one of my projects, (or hobbies) that I never followed through with! So here I am at 12:30 at night deciding to blog instead of trying to sleep, which doesn't come easy! My back is starting to feel much better as long as I don't push to hard and do things that I am not supposed to do anyway, such as shoveling the snow of the driveway. I always get into trouble with Trish and the neighbors when they catch me doing things like that, and my wonderful neighbors whom we love dearly, always tell on me if I do it when Trish isn't home so I can't even try to sneak in a shoveling or two!! I have been very tempted though, I still like to be outdoors even though my body does not like the heat, or the cold! I had my three month checkup today with my P.H. doctor and things haven't gotten any worse, no better of course, but I can definitely settle for no worse. I told the P.H. Pharmacist that works at the office that I was here to get my oil changed and the tires kicked to make sure I was still working, he got a pretty good laugh at that. Thing are so stable at the moment that they are considering letting me go 6 months between checkups instead of the normal 3 months that I have been doing for almost 5 years now!! I can't believe that it has been almost 5 years, especially since they only gave me 3-5 years too live when they diagnosed me, I think that I am going to be here for awhile yet. (knock on wood)! Now if I can get this sleeping thing taken care of and keep my diabetes in check than I will actually feel almost normal, imagine that! Well enough about me, I want to wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, notice I used Christ instead of an X, just a little reminder to everyone to not forget what Christmas is really about even with the rush and worry of gift giving and getting!!! Bye and Happy Holidays!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad things are stable for you right now! We hope your are around for a long time ;) Merry Christmas to you!
Post a Comment