Quotes
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
"....each day's a gift and not a given right......"
"....each day's a gift and not a given right......"
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
I HATE Doctors!!!
Can I just say how much I HATE having to go see doctors? They are here for a reason, I know that from first hand knowledge. Still it is annoying to have to see them all of the time!! I have a prescription that was written by one doctor, and a few years later another doctor changed the dosage and took over on the refills. Now that I am seeing another doctor, this one wants to stop prescribing it all together! One problem, the first doctor says I still need it for the original problem. So I have now seen 2 doctors in 2 days just to get a refill on a script! Talk about annoying, they know I need it won't fill it unless I go and see the doctor again! I just saw him in December, and have to see him again in a couple of months, but now I have to add another appointment in between for a darn script refill. I think they are just trying to fund a new house or car and want me to help!!!!! ANNOYING!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey listen, when you have times like this...let me take the kiddo's! My kids would love to play! I hope they get it all figured out :) I'm so excited for games this Friday night, I'm...like...jittery! Yeah!
Post a Comment