Quotes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

"....each day's a gift and not a given right......"

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hey look at me!!!

Twice in one month, I am getting a little better again!!! Health update, here we go. I returned the heart monitor just over a week ago, I did have some issues during the two weeks, but nothing like the one that sent me to the hospital!! So far from what they have seen from the readings they said it all looked normal, but (there is always a but with me) they are going to study them further to make sure. So good news there right? Also, I am starting to recover from being in the hospital, but every time I have to go it seems like it takes longer and longer to recover from it. This one really drained me for some reason, and I feel like I have less and less energy each time. I am worried that this makes trisha nervous, but if it does she doesn't let on about it! It doesn't worry me too much because it seems we are always busier during this time of year and that might have something to do with it this time! Soccer season for the boys is in full swing and almost halfway through the fall season!! They are both doing awesome! They love it, and love doing jiu-jitsu as well and just won another small team competition, they were so proud to come home and show off their new medals!! They are now BOTH in piano and both seem to still love it!! The oldest has kinda showed some interest in learning another instrument but I talked them into sticking with piano so that they can really learn to read music well, before they add another instrument! Hopeful that is along way off cause this stuff can get expensive QUICK!
I think that is all for now, thanks to all for the well wishes and prayers on my and my families behalf. BYE!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm happy you are feeling better and at your most favorite time of the year! Can't wait to see your costume this year ;)