Quotes
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
"....each day's a gift and not a given right......"
"....each day's a gift and not a given right......"
Thursday, October 8, 2009
WHY ME???
I want to know how many people have ever said or thought that statement in the last 5-6 years?? The reason I ask, people keep saying,"how do you act so positive while dealing with what you are going through?". I have no idea why I am so upbeat, that is just the way I was wired I guess!! I don't ever remember thinking, or saying, "why me?". Now if I am wrong I am sure someone (Trish) will correct me on this statement!! What is a good wife for if not to help you remember everything!! Just Kidding!! I know it does get a little bit harder every year, not the coping part, just the staying healthy part. I am not sure why, but I still have not gotten back the energy level I had before my last hospital visit, and I wish I could. I don't know why, it wasn't a particularly bad visit just a scary one! Well life goes on and there are lots of thing to do whether I have the energy or not. I love my wife dearly, and she is a SUPERWOMAN!! She always takes care of everything no matter how little of energy I have. She always makes sure everything is taken care of, especially on my bad days! I don't know how she deals with it, unless she cries behind my back to other people!! I seriously doubt it though, that is just not her. Anyway this was kind of a weird update, but it is still an update. No energy to speak of, but I do have enough to accomplish some of the daily tasks!! Just wish my energy would come back!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You do have an amazing wife! It's also a gift given to you to be positive in dealing with a lack of good health. Even if you don't get your energy back, you have been blessed with many more years than you had hoped for, to enjoy life, your wonderful wife and amazingly adorable little boys ;) May the Lord continue to bless you and us with your presence! Love ya!
Post a Comment