Quotes
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
"....each day's a gift and not a given right......"
"....each day's a gift and not a given right......"
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
CARS STILL OR AGAIN!!!
Like I said above, I don't know if I should put still or again. At least this time it is the van which we haven't had to put much money into yet.(Knock on wood!!) There is something wrong with the front end, but we do have an extended warranty that has a small (but not small enough), deductible that keeps us from going into bankruptcy on repairs thank heavens. I swear cars can be the best and worst things in the world to own, next to houses that is. For those who didn't hear we had to replace our front windows, and a good portion of our stucco, on the house this year. We managed to do that and then the wind up springs on the garage door broke!! Then the jeep needed not one, but two pretty major pricey repairs on it, the last of which was just last month, and now the van. I don't think we will ever break even on our credit cards, especially since we were still paying off some of my medical bills from 4 years ago, before I was granted disability, and we didnt qualify for any financial assistance because as far as they where concerned until I was medically disabled I should still be able to work. You really have to love how all of these things work, or not, together. Such as cruddy medical insurance, very time consuming medical tests just to find a diagnosis, and the states inability to grant disability without a six month wating period mandatory. Oh well I just have to take it all with a grain of salt I guess, what else can you do??? BYE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I HATE CARS! I mean really...why am I not driving the huge black dodge ram I've always wanted?! Well, I'm poor and a mommy of 4 duh! At least pump money into something sporty and cool, then it wouldn't seem so bad, right? Well, I hope all goes well.
Post a Comment