Quotes
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
"....each day's a gift and not a given right......"
"....each day's a gift and not a given right......"
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Rambling
So you can guess what time it is of course, if you have read any other of my blogs, it is early Saturday morning and I just felt like rambling! We finally got our van back the other day from the Honda dealership and I have to say that they did an awesome job! Of course it helps when your father in law is friends with the service lady. We purchased an extended warranty and this time it paid for itself and then some. The total cost was almost 900.00 dollars and it only cost us around 200.00!!!! This is the only time we have had an extended warranty that ever amounted to a "hill of beans" as my dad would say. Now it feels like I am driving a brand new car!!! Wishful thinking of course, but it is nice to have both cars operating properly, (for now that is)!! It is a very great thing to have a little bit of money in savings to help pay for all of these car problems, without that I think that our house would have to be sold, and who knows if that would even have helped!! We are all getting excited for Halloween here, even the kids and Trish are getting excited. I am not sure if the kids even know what they want to be yet but they were supposed to have decided by yesterday so we can get their costumes put together. They are also getting excited for their Florida trip, (which if it weren't for her family would never have happened this year, or any other year for that matter), and I am getting excited to have a week to myself as well. I know that sounds a little selfish, and usually before the end of the week I am ready for all of the noise and ruckus that they bring with them to return, this may be the last time for a long time that they go to Florida because the cousin with the timeshare has a lot of family that want to start going as well. It is only fair that he takes them because he has taken trish and the boys and her family almost every year for the last two or three years. Without that nobody would be going at all!! He has been really great for the family, and my boys love to go with him!! Justin kind of has him wrapped around his finger (not hard to imagine that), he just knows when his bigger cousin need a friend and will go and hold his hand and hang around him all day. Last year their cousin was having a hard time and justin really brightened his day, it's kind of hard to imagine a 5 year old being that in tune with the feelings and emotions of much older people, but justin can just tell when someone needs a friend, and he never fails to fill the position!!! I think that his dimples and smile really help, they do keep him out of trouble when he is pushing your buttons a little bit!! Well I think that I am done rambling now, thanks for listening, or reading that is!!!! BYE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment