For those of you who know me, I am not much of a complainer when it comes to my health problems. At least I try not to be! I started blogging as a way to keep any of those who wanted to know about my health, updated! It has kind of turned into more of a thought spot where I can say what I want. I guess that is not such a bad thing especially since I have never been much of a journal keeper! Anyway, my health is kind of hovering between bad and good lately. Not just because of the diabetes, but also the whole sleeping problem. I really tried to stay awake during the conference sessions this weekend but it seemed like if I didn't stay on my feet and moving I would literally fall asleep where I stood. I slept more this weekend than I usually do during a whole entire week. I don't really want to tell my hypertension doctor until I find a new sleep doctor and talk to him first. The reasoning behind this? My specialist will more than likely want to run a bunch of tests on me, and more than likely keep me in the hospital for awhile.(Not the best use of my time if you ask me!!!) Anyway I will try a new sleep doctor first and see if he can help me. So as far as my health goes you can see why the fatigue is such a problem, it is especially hard on Trish because she has to pick up my slack at home. This is my health update in a nut shell!!!
Just an after thought, any of my family,(you know who you are!) that may be reading this, send me your blog sites addresses so I can follow you and your family fun!! Please!!
1 comment:
Not getting any sleep is no fun and sometimes getting too much sleep is no fun. That must be a nightmare...LOL (don't mind that funny little pun). Hope you get things worked out in the best possible way ;)
Post a Comment