Well here it is after midnight and I am still awake, of course! So I decided to try and do some more blogging. Part of the fun of having an infection like I do is that you have to take antibiotics. The antibiotics that I am on require that I drink lots of liquids, this poses another problem for me. The problem that I have is due to the fact that I also have to take water pills to help keep fluids away from my right heart. That was the only cause they could find for my 911 call two years ago, to much fluid around my heart. So even if I was tired enough to sleep right now I am using the restroom too much to stay in bed for very long! What a nice surprise for me huh!!
We spent some time getting out the decorations for my favorite holiday. Halloween for those of you reading this blog for the first time and haven't had time to read the others that were posted earlier. And to my wonderful surprise we found we had more decorations than we originally thought! I also spent time trying to figure out how to make my costume look better, I LOVE Halloween!!!
You all probably think that I am nuts but I enjoy having 1 day a year to scare the older kids, who really are too old for trick or treating anyway, right out of their pants! Trish thinks I am just funny about the whole thing, but she thankfully keeps me in check on how much I can do so that I don't overdo and spend the next three days in bed trying to recuperate! Did I mention that I LOVE Halloween!!! LOL. That's all for now.
1 comment:
If you scare me...I will hit you...and guess what? It will hurt, I promise! Better idea...I'm not coming to your house, teehee ;)
Post a Comment