Quotes
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
"....each day's a gift and not a given right......"
"....each day's a gift and not a given right......"
Monday, October 6, 2008
CARS!?
I really don't like dealing with broken down cars, and I don't know anyone who does. We have this 10+ year old Jeep, it is paid for, but lately it just seems like we can't stay ahead of the fix it problems. We had to put money into it last month, which we of course did not have, and then again this month we had more problems that required more non-existent money from our pockets. I just hate trying to stay ahead of car problems especially when you can't afford to repair or replace the car itself!! Oh well I know for a fact that we are not the only people with this problem, but I just had to vent about it. So there, I think that I am done venting at least for now!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment