Quotes
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
"....each day's a gift and not a given right......"
"....each day's a gift and not a given right......"
Sunday, October 5, 2008
It's coming soon!!
We have started putting up some of the Halloween decorations, and I must say I am getting excited! Even though my costume this year might not compare to last years, I am already planning what I want to do next year. If trish will let me that is! She thinks I am going way overboard on this holiday, but I still have fun, and she still helps me! The whole health thing is always an issue and my body is still fighting of the site infection I had. My sugars are progressively getting better though, and as long as I really keep track of my carbs they should. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!! Sorry just had to do that!! Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment